I don't want to talk about it yet. I'm going to reflect on what he said and chew on it over the 3 day weekend. I feel a migraine coming on. Poor Keith has no idea what he's coming home to. I even have a Pampered Chef party I was going to go to and now I just don't feel like it. Not even buying the trifle bowl will perk me up... and I really want that dang bowl. Isn't it a "need" vs a want?
I agree. I know it's been a lot about Cole lately. Brad is alive and doing well. Today he told me that he wanted to say the word stupid. I told him that others might use that word, but he may not. Choose another word. He stomped his foot down and declared "I'm growing up and not growing little." I guess that's his way of telling me he's not a baby anymore.Oh - today was basketball practice and I sat with a lady who has twin 3 year old girls. They (the little girls) played with my hair and twisted my earrings so very delicately. She adjusted my necklace and just wanted to be girlie. I loved every second of it. It was As Good As It Gets.
4 comments:
what would you use that bowl for? Put it on your wish list and maybe for your birthday you might get it...
Brad is getting big, and not getting little any more...although I still want him to be my baby boy.
You have every right to be angry about Cole. Work through the issue and show him that there is a solution if you communicate.
And poor Keith - the wrath of Jennifer is let loose...:) and it wasn't even his fault. I love you
I am not going to comment on that teacher, because I can feel my blood starting to boil already.
That said, have a baby girl! Or adopt one.
And hug that Colby extra tight for me today.
I'm madder with you and I don't even know what happened!
The bowl is a NEED!!! :)
Good for you to reflect for a few days before you vent over your frustrations. I hope you get it all worked out. Go above the teacher is you need too!!!
Post a Comment