This is proof of how behind the times I am... I needed Keith's help to copy and paste from "The Cutest Blog on the Block" I must say thanks honey for helping me out, but I'm pretty sure that it might be a while before he willingly wants to listen to me complain that something isn't centered right or isn't pretty enough. So, I hope we all like it for now.
I also have a very important matter to discuss. It's always been a small part of my life until recently. Someone has sparked my interest in a way I could talk about for HOURS! His name is Russell and he's a reality tv contestant on Survivor. If you didn't get to watch last season, I can't emphasize how awesome this man is at playing the game. Mid-season I made Keith go back and watch all the previous episodes so he would know why his wife wouldn't stop talking about a dude named Russell. Keith also became entertained by him. I think all future friendships will start with the question "Do you love Russell from Survivor?" We can go from there.
Now you can't imagine my pure elation when it was announced that he will be returning for Survivors 20th Anniversary Season : Heros vs Villains. Jeff Probst even agrees Russell is hands down the greatest player ever in the history of the game. The plus is that the other has-beens coming back have NO IDEA of this guy's abilities. I am ready for tv greatness.
So set your dvr's, order it on itunes, or rush home for every show. I can't wait to discuss each week!! * I promise, no children are hurt or SEVERELY neglected during my tv watching addiction. (As long as we define hurt as blood drawn)
*only as long as Russell stays in the game. I'll pretty much stop watching once he leaves...... unless James is still on ;-) Holla!
3 comments:
You crack me up! We loved watching Russell this season also. We hated him at first, but he was just so darn entertaining. I felt so bad for him on the finale -- he looked like he was gonna cry! I had no idea that he'd be back -- can't wait!
Oh Jennifer. You and your survivor ;)
So my feelings on Russell started as an intense dislike, but he grew on me after a while.
I'm still not a big fan of some of the things he did, but he really is the best player to date.
He was so shocked that he lost the game, and I can't believe that he was willing to pay so much for a meaningless title! He's as cocky as a fighter pilot.
I'll be watching the new one for sure.
I want to "like" this blog post.
And I love the new layout!
Post a Comment