I am so far out of shape it's not even funny. Or as the boys would say, "I'm out of shape like you read about!" This is the largest I've ever been without being pregnant. I'm also 33, unflexable, and have two huge attachments that scream DO NOT JUMP AND BOUNCE AROUND..... so what did I do?
I signed up to dance. Not just in a class behind closed doors. I signed up to preform in front of the whole chain of command. The OSC here had done a Wild West night for the past 30 years. Heather is in charge of the CanCan performance and I said "sure". I'm experienced, right??
HA! Today we did a little mini session to change up the routine and guess what I found out : I'm old. There might have been a real fear that I was going to break my ankle. There might have been a real fear that I would involuntarily pee my pants (thanks Cole and Brad). There might have been a real fear that people would see my muffin top jiggle more than the boobs bouncing. I'm afraid this will not be a pretty sight. To make matters even better.. we do this dance 4 times during the evening with lots of drinking in between. Disaster's in the air!
5 comments:
Remember all the dance classes at Top Hat...you were a STAR! You were the All American Marquette 3 years in a row...my gosh you even tried out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, your knee use to touch your nose when you did high kicks...what happened? Getting old does suck - my mind sees me doing things my body doesn't do any more...welcome to my world! Love you and we all want pictures!
Jennifer I love your blog! And look forward to your entries. I am so out of shape too. I never in my life thought it would happen but it did. The stupid wii fit keeps telling my I am in my 50's. I think you look great. You always have and always will.
Oh my goodness, I'm about to buy a plane ticket to Korea to see this live.
Tell Keith to get video!
This MUST be documented.
CanCan? FUNFUN!! VIDEO!
And believe me sister, no one can take their eyes off bouncy knockers. You're all set.
I agree with Erin -- I'd LOVE to see this!! I'm sure you'll do great!!!
Post a Comment