We spent almost all day outside today. The weather was so nice. I love spring when people are out in full force the first few days it's above 40*. I got a new purse today. I know I came here thinking that I won't buy ANY fake purses. I'll buy fake anything else, but I have too much respect for real purses. That was until I actually went inside Star Bag.
This lady has to be the most wealthy woman in Songtan. I bought a purse in December and the handle was cracking so I took it back today. She agreed to fix it (I can't wait to see how in the world a "fix" job will look). I left my purse there for a couple weeks, but I HAD to have a replacement for the time being, right?
I came home with another one. It's addicting! I have to be stopped. We've been here for 7 months and I have accumulated 5 purses. 2 Louis Vuitton, a Prada, Puma bag, and Jimmy Choo. Part of me feels like stepping it up for a nice average of 1 a month. These high quality goods should last me at least a year in the States. Yes, I get the irony that I took one back today for falling apart in less than 2 months.
We also went to watch Keith play soccer. Great weather, the boys were having fun outside, and I got to watch my boyfriend play just like the old days. It was As Good As It Gets.
2 comments:
Miss you Jen!
I can't WAIT to get to Star Bag!!
Post a Comment