Everyone in the entire world has their assignment and we don't.
My new fake TAG watch barely got wet and the whole face fogged up.
It made me more upset I lost my BVLGARI watch in Thailand that necessitated the TAG.
Today was laundry day. In the rain.
Brad had a bad day so screaming and whining are ringing in ours ears.
And we still don't have our assignment.
BUT, it's nothing a little Haagen Dazs and Grey's Anatomy can't fix. Goodnight.
5 comments:
I'm sorry about your TAG watch...you would think when they "fake" something - it would be waterproof. I know I am going to like my new watch...we will have to get matching ones...there's not much you can do about the assignments...they will be out when they are...remind me I said that anywhere in the US is closer than Korea...love you
That's a no-good-very-bad-day if I've ever heard one.
But hoo-ray for Grey's! That always makes me feel better too.
If you find Tosh.0 on Comedy Central, you won't be sorry either.
just think, tomorrow is friday...it has to get better!
Is it worse that Grey's was a re-run last night? Sorry about your bad day.
What's the hold up on the assignment news? Give me a number, I'll call and find out ;)
Post a Comment