I was so worried about Keith being sick on the way home (which he wasn't - thank goodness!) that I was totally unprepared to worry about flesh eating skin infections the boys were carrying around!
Yep, Thailand sent us off with some crazy staph infection. Immediately after landing we went straight to the Emergency Room. Three trips to the ER in 16 hours and I **think** we are on the road to recovery. Details and memories to follow.
ps - if you spend 8 hours in the Bangkok Airport between the hours of 7pm and 3am can you officially say you've had "one night in Bangkok"?
3 comments:
8 hour definitely counts as a night.
Between the vomiting and flesh-eating bacteria, you're not selling me on a Thailand vacation.
Glad you're all home safely!
Except for that skin you left behind.
Can't get that song out my head now. Did you sing it while you were there?? You wouldn't have been able to shut me up.
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
Okay, so I started to type out the lyrics, and then I realized I really didn't know half of the real words. So I GTS, and dang! I was a little shocked that we did dances to that song in high school!
There were LOTS of lady men there!! LOTS!!
Post a Comment