Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Frog Movie

My "Korean Blockbuster" movie store has become a favorite pit stop in our downtown shopping trips. 3 movies for 10,000 won! (although it's a rip off because in Seoul you can get 5 for 10,000) That calculates to less than $10 for 3 hot off the presses movies. I do mean HOT.

Our last trip included the movie The Princess and The Frog. It's Disney's latest and since I'm on a Disney kick with the boys I got it. Brad has requested everyday to watch this movie over and over. I put it in but I'm always cooking, cleaning or "working"... I mean surfing the web. Today I sat down to watch it with him. I LOVE IT! No wonder he has it on repeat all day everyday. It is a cute movie. I might even say better than The Little Mermaid and pretty darn close to The Lion King. Totally adorable and I can't get the songs out of my head.

Since Brad is into little creatures and this movie is about frogs (kinda), his new obsession is the squishy frogs. He's carried one around the past few days and I'm going to bet good money that he has one in bed with him right now. Now I have to go google to read the cast and credits - it is cut off on our movie. Go watch it if you can - very cute!

**edited to add**

I went to check on the boys before I headed to bed and sure enough Brad had a squishy frog right on his chest. I wish I took a picture.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Better than Little Mermaid? Sold.

Wendy said...

It is a great movie. As I was reading this I was thinking how that movie possible out on dvd already? But then your ending comments explained! : )