We are spending our last night in Thailand. I hope everyone is ready to ignore my boring blog posts for the next month while I try to recall all the details of this trip. Let me just say, I love my children. Then I will say, a vacation is more like extra work when traveling with them. THIS was the trip to bring grandparents on ;-)
Now I must get back to nursing my husband. It seems he's got the Traveler's Bug. I got online to look up his symptoms and here I am on the blog. I'm trying to distract my over the top head that it's not dysentery or cholera. He'll be fine in a few days, I'm sure.
We'll be back in Korea soon and I hope he doesn't visit every toilet between here and there. Poor guy.
Signing off to order some room service. I'm too chicken to go out to eat alone with the boys. I value them and my organs.
4 comments:
I want to hear every detail!
Except about Keith's trips to the toilet. You can leave those out. Feel better Keifie :(
Hope he's feeling better soon!
Can't wait to read all about it :)
be sure to keep Major Keith hydrated. I also appreciate you keeping your organs intact. I am ready to hear all about the trip and see the pictures (that really won't do Thialand's beauty justice). Hope the long trip home goes well. Feel better Keith! Good luck on the trip home with the three boys...:)
Hope he gets better soon. It is not fun traveling sick!
I can't wait to read your posts on your trip! And I understand the extra work with kids on vacation
Post a Comment