Did you watch Survivor: Heros vs Villains? I'm hooked. Please let Boston Rob Align with Russell. Talk about a power team. I'm sure Russell has something different up his sleeve. I'm sadly disappointed in James's behavior, and what's up with Jeff Probst calling me out for naming my son Colby! Coach and Jerri - vomica.
Now, to prove my attention isn't SEVERELY misaligned, here's a picture of Cole's knee today. I just wish I knew how to rotate the picture before I save it... so just turn your head and compare. Since we're comparing boo boo's, I have a hangnail that hurts and I risk my open wound to treat my children's contagious funkiness. There, I feel better.
4 comments:
Bless your heart! I am enjoying Survivor too. I hope your boys get better soon! I really enjoyed the pictures.
Watching Survivor? Oh yes.
James? What happened to you? You're a jerk. You're on the wrong team.
Switch with Boston Rob. He's no villain.
So what exactly is the flesh eating disease that has stricken your sons?
Still haven't watched Survivor yet. Went to dinner with cousin Michael instead.
The first time I ever heard you cuss was over a hangnail. You were standing in the kitchen by the phone and I was in the living room. Suddenly I heard you say, "Damn hangnail." I was SHOCKED!
Glad those open flesh-eating wounds aren't slowing my boys down. They're tough little guys.
"damn hangnail"? That sounds an awful lot like mom and we know that I don't do anything mom-ish ;-)
Now I wish I would have picked a better cuss word besides damn...
Post a Comment