Do you want to know what Brad's favorite song is? Sexy B*tch by David Guetta featuring Akon. Nice huh? It's kinda catchy if you get past the name. I actually had to look the song up and am totally embarrassed that is what it's called. I blame the AFN. I feel bad this one little radio station has to play music to fit EVERYONE's tastes. You can be listening to heavy metal in the morning, rap by lunch, pop mid afternoon, with a easy 80's/90's relaxing remix by 5:00pm. And did I mention the DJ's were just about the world's worst? Here's a little sample of the song for those acting like they've never heard it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYHPEUUcHg
Today on the way to base Brad heard this song and said "Turn it up, I like this song. It makes my tummy, my head, and my toes dance." Dance on brother, you know this mommy won't discourage it.
Oh my gravy - I'm writing this post and listening to the song. I don't think I've ever listened to all the words. I'm a HORRIBLE mother. I blame the clunker car and it's 20 year old speakers. Do I deny dancing tummy and toes? I'm so torn.
Better news is that Grandpa Greg might have found a new BFF. With as many times as we've watched The Princess and The Frog, Brad's love of jazz music is growing. I'll have to get video but the little toot just can keep still when he hears those horns start to blow. It's the most endearing thing I've ever seen. For that reason alone the movie is literally on repeat. If he uses this love of jazz excuse when he's a teenager begging to go to Mardi Gras, please help me keep my head on straight. I will totally fall for it. Especially if Grandpa Greg promises to chaperone ;-) Happy Birthday SlothBear!!!
Oh, Yesterday we had to wake up early for a parent/teacher conference. Keith had to go into work later that afternoon and work late so a nap was needed. At 9:30am we turned off the lights, closed the thick hotel type curtains, and all crawled back into bed (Keith, Brad, and I) and took at two hour nap. It was As Good As It Gets. I love his schedule. I have no idea how I will adapt to a regular work week 12 hour day routine. Never be afraid of the Korea remote!
2 comments:
Hahaha!! I hear that song all the time and I had no idea that was the name of it! It makes Aunt Kimi's tummy, head and toes dance too. (Where does B come up with that stuff? He's such a trip!)
Yes! We need video of jazz dancing, please.
Did you give that teacher a piece of your mind?
Post a Comment