Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
YEA!! So glad you guys are going to be close by. It will make for some fun times!!! Can't say I'm a huge fan of WF, but SO GLAD you'll be within a couple hours drive!!!
5 comments:
That WF-- it grows on you just when you're not expecting it ;)
Love that place!
Woooohooooo! Most definitely NOT SUCKY!
Is that all you are saying? Where? I know you are excited!!!
Wooooohooooo! I agree with Kim! I get to see my grandbabies grow up! Love it, Love it, Love it...
YEA!! So glad you guys are going to be close by. It will make for some fun times!!! Can't say I'm a huge fan of WF, but SO GLAD you'll be within a couple hours drive!!!
Post a Comment