Erin. She's my friend from Idaho, and from North Carolina, but mostly Idaho. She kinda kept to herself while we were in North Carolina. Little did nosy neighbors down the street know she was suffering from morning sickness for half the time we lived there. I forgive her :-) She is super funny and quick witted. She's incredibly smart, kind, and a loving mother. I also am in envy of her ability to budget and price compare. I feel like corrupting her from time to time with Coach purses, frequent pedicures, and other totally necessary items! She tagged me with these questions. Since I have nothing better to talk about than the amount of urine to which flows in my house, I thought this is slightly better material.
Your 8 questions are:
1) What has been the most surprising aspect of motherhood in your experience? If you're not a mom, what is it like to go to the bathroom in privacy?
I am still in shock with the amount of ... you know... urine. I promise I'm done saying it for now. The dirty job detail is a lot to take in. Were you expecting a sweet and heartfelt answer? Not today.
2) How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
I use to say daily, but since daily showers aren't always in the schedule of events... I shave them every time I shower. I can't sleep with prickly leg hairs.
3) What's your favorite thing to do online? If shopping, what site?
I read many many blogs. One time I listed how many tv shows I watch. I think you would be FLOORED with how many sites I visit daily. Now that I'm back to the land of excess, shopping online has slowed down drastically. My favorite was Amazon. They shipped to APO's in RECORD time!! Loved that.
4) If you already possessed the necessary education and experience level, what would you choose for your dream job?
Oh... I always wanted to be a back up dancer. Seeing how I would have to travel quite often and be away from my family, I will go with my #2 answer of Labor and Delivery Nurse.
5) Share a "last-minute" dinner recipe. No pancake balls, please.
Spaghetti, or I make "Cole's favorite" It's turkey sausage links cut and pan fried in garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Then mix it with a box of shells and cheese. Sometimes I throw in 1/2 cup pureed cauliflower Sorry, it's not Derek friendly... it's probably not friendly at all for any of us. And yes, I had to take the bottle out of the fridge to spell Worcestershire.
6) Do you speed or drive the speed limit?
One time in my life I got two speeding tickets in one day. Another time I was clocked 26 miles OVER the speed limit. Now I only go as fast as the law will allow. That's the rule in Mike Victor. I haven't had a speeding ticket in 10 years, I think.
7) If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
With my stinky, smelly boys. That's the only kind of attitude to have in the Air Force. To pretend to have a choice in the matter is like catching stars - never gonna happen.
8) What kind of new vacuum should I buy?
ohh... I want to corrupt you to the Dyson! However, I miss my Hoover Windtunnel most of all. In 3 years I'm on my second Dyson. It's a good vacuum, but there's still things I wish I could change about it. If you buy one, get it from Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon. They have such a great return/exchange policy. It's the only way to go with them!
2 comments:
Jen! I was counting on you to corrupt me right into the Dyson! Now it's back to the drawing board...
;)
And you have a big role to play in the fact that I actually have a real Coach bag.
Can't remember if I ever told you-- it's green! Love it!
And you phrased it so kindly, but "budgeting and price checking" turns out to mostly mean that Erin is cheap! ;) Ha! I'm trying to get better!
Ashley's working on me...
Thanks for playing along! Sorry about all the pee!
Here are my answers.
#1: It is weird for me to close my bathroom door. I am a big fan of living alone.
#2: Daily?? OMG we are so not related. On second thought, maybe that's why I'm single? Huh. Anyway, my skin is too sensitive for daily shavings.
#3: Email. Facebook. I rarely shop online...unless you count iTunes.
#4: Band manager.
#5: I can't believe you didn't say chicken roll-ups. Mine is chickalay.
#6: I better knock on wood - I've only had one ticket since "that time"...and that ticket was dimissed.
#7: Paris. San Francisco. Austin.
#8: I'm waiting on a new roller and belt, and my dirt devil will be like new again. Can't wait! (But yes, if I could, I'd get the Dyson.)
Post a Comment