Have I ever mentioned what a good kid Cole is? He is great. I never worry about him. I pray for his future and his protection, but I'm not worried he won't make friends, or find something overly difficult. I'm not worried that he won't do well in school, or not do well on his team. Things come naturally to him.
He's also sweet. He's so great with Brad. He has a friend that calls all the time for a playdate. Cole has never even asked for anyone to come over to play (or to go to someone else's house). He is perfectly content playing with his best friend Brad. They play from the moment they wake up to the minute they fall asleep. He watches out for his little brother and shares all his toys.
If something goes wrong, I know Cole will be the easy kid to change his plans/toy/direction. He just goes with the flow. I find him terribly quick witted
I adore my Colby. If I could have 10,000 of him, I would. He's that much fun.
3 comments:
Aunt Kimi wants to hug on him right this second.
If you decide to clone him, we'll take one!
He really is a sweet boy :) I wish A & D would play together that way.
Post a Comment