I hope I never grow tired of hearing Cole sing to Taylor Swift without a care in the world. Even that dumb "grenade" song is pretty cute when he's singing it with all his might. Cole has already surpassed me in techie-know-how. He can listen to his itunes while playing soccer at the same time. We were at Grandpa Greg's house and he was face-timing Trent. Ummm.... mama can't do that.
Brad crawled into Aunt Kimi's lap and the following will forever be recorded on my heart:
Brad - I love you Aunt Kimi
Kimi - I love you Brad
Brad - I love you because you don't bother me.
I might have heard my Aunt Be say this on Christmas morning:
"I can't play with my ipad because I'm too drunk" - at 9:30am.
I am trying to clean the house and toyroom out and I feel a great rearranging coming on soon. Poor Keith. I think he'll be running back to work before January 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment