Sunday, January 23, 2011

8 weeks

Pants no longer fit. In maternity clothes. Lovely.

We've narrowed down a list on names. We are telling Papa Sir that "Blaze" is at the top of the list. I think he's buying it. He said he will call CPS. Blaze it is.

We are also thinking of not finding out the sex of this baby. It will be a surprise to all!

5 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

Your babies do enjoy laying horizontally in your belly ;)

Wendy said...

I admire you! The suspense would kill me!

Elaine said...

yea! do it! it was so exciting not knowing Molly's sex. I will never find out again the sex of a baby!

Hilary said...

Can I find out? Need to know if I need to save my girliest things for baby McD! Honestly, I think it would be great not to find out!

Kim said...

Kim Chamness does not like this.

(but I'll get over it.)