Mickey and Merlin,
You know I love you. If fact you know I'm the only person in this house that loves you. I am soley responsible for feeding you, giving you fresh water, and letting you out. I bathe you, trim your hair, and get someone else to cut your nails. I am the only person in the world on top of your health and shot upkeep. I share my bed with you, giving you a dang third of the king size bed. I wake up in the middle of the night to take you outside. If I didn't we would have to lock you in a crate at night.
My question is, WHY? Why do I do it? I don't like waking to take you out to immediately turn around and step in fresh poo. I don't enjoy cleaning fresh poo off my floors and feet at o dark thrity. If fact, it makes me want to lock you out for a very long time.
I know you are old and frail, but please consider this a warning. I'm tempted to start treating you like..... Like..... DOGS!
Love, your trained owner
2 comments:
It's the first place they've lived in a long, long time where there's not a dog door. Takes some getting used to :) And little baby MerMer, he's too tiny to stay mad at.
Sounds like my Bubba -- he throws up in my house, sometimes on my bed. And somehow I still love him. His Daddy is ready to give him the "happy shot".
Post a Comment