Brad has taken a liking to Sophie's new toys. They are called Squinkies and they're right up Brad's alley. They are tiny tiny little plastic figures that you can purchase by the 100's. Each come in a tiny bubble and are perfect for a child with a strong attachment to all things small. For Christmas BOTH boys asked for Squinkies.
You know, they are sold in the "girl" aisle of the toy stores. I can't believe how all things change to pink and purple by just moving over one aisle over from the legos. It's crazy. The boys wanted Squinkies and their loved ones delivered. Aunt Kimi even bought them a cool little case for them. For a half a second, I wondered if I should please their request, but then I figured it was silly to think a boy couldn't play with Squinkies as well.
The other night any doubt I might have had about the cross gender toy were put to rest when I found Brad, a pair of scissors, and this:
He decapitated all the girl Squinkies. He's gonna make a great big brother!
4 comments:
This cracks me up!!!
hahaha!
I got Alex some squinkies for Christmas too.
Oh Jen, that makes me laugh! :)
Welcome to my world :D
Post a Comment