Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Commissary Trip

The last time I went to the commissary, I was in a major rush that day. I came home and put all the cold stuff away and left the rest. I had bags on the floor and counter tops, but I had to get back out the door to take Brad to speech.

I should have known that my compulsive eater of a dog Mickey would get into something. He ate FOUR chocolate power bars. Blah. Just thinking of eating that much make my stomach want to explode. Sure enough, he was in so much pain it required an emergency trip to the ER. Two hours later I was out $65 and four power bars.

Interesting enough, I went to the commissary again today - on a speech day. This time I bought 8 power bars and they are sitting on my counter. I feel like I've outsmarted the smartie! I should probably start putting groceries away before I have to pick up Brad again. However, I'm nauseous from all the iron pills and being around food makes me want to vomit. Must.Fight.Through.

No comments: