Monday, February 21, 2011

My Heart

My friend Christa brought me a present on loan! She has a full up fetal heartbeat doppler she brought over complete with ultrasound gel! Each night at bedtime I've been able to listen to baby thump, thump, thump away. Hello in there!

So cool!

Saturday night it was beating 176bpm. Tonight it was 166bpm.

There has been very sad baby/pregnancy news within our squadron and other fellow AF friends. I do not want to take one day for granted. This little one is already a member of this family and our hearts are forever changed. One precious beat at a time.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Prayers for your AF friends :(

I want to hear that tiny baby heartbeat so so bad!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got that! That is awesome! It must be a blessing to hear the HB as often as you can :D Glad you got to visit with Christa again. So special to have friends that are not that far away :D Hope the hubby feels better soon and prayers for the other people you know that are hurting :0 (