Brad has been in speech for a few months now. He's made leaps and bounds of improvements, but we're still working on our "r"'s. So when he says girl, it sounds more like a spooky Halloween "goooul".
We've had some snow days and the boys were starting to experience a little cabin fever. I am very blessed in the fact that they get along 99.9% of the time. Yesterday was the .09%.
I am getting dressed when I hear Cole start screaming in pain. I run into the livingroom and see him balled up on the couch, just rolling around crying. I asked him what happened and he couldn't talk. Then I look at Brad.
Brad has this mean pout on his face standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. I asked him what happened and he spouts off:
"Cole said I like gooouls, and I do not like goouls so I punched him"
Turns out he balled up his little fist and punch Cole right in the ..... balls.
Poor Cole. I told him the first time he brings a "gooul" over here he should get a free shot. Right, Brad?
No comments:
Post a Comment