Our baby is gone. It doesn't feel real and quite frankly it sucks. That's about all I can put together right now. More when my brain can properly function. Before I forget....
Cole asked me what I was going to do with the maternity swimsuit I bought. I told him I should probably return it and maybe we can buy him a treat with the money. Then he said "can we give God the money for another baby"
I told Brad that mommy might be sad and cry, but it's ok and that will happen. He said I will just hug you.
I love them.
5 comments:
Wish I could hug you too.
I'm really so sorry this happened. You know I'll be praying for your family, and for your heart to heal.
Enjoy those hugs from your little guy.
I wish I could hold you both so you could perceive how very much I love you and how precious and dear you all are to me.....My prayers are constant, petitioning for God to meet your needs, bring peace to your hearts, healing to your pain, and hope for the future.
I love you so much......my words fall short, but trust that steadfast and unceasing prayers are being lifted up in your behalf. I am here for you if you need me .... for ANYTHING, in ANYWAY. Hold on to those hugs from Cole and Brad, they are medicine to the soul!
Oh Jennifer I am so so so sorry. I was hoping this was not the case when I read your facebook post.
You have such sweet beautiful boys in your life.
Life is just so unfair!!
Thinking of you all!
I told Kim to hug you for me b/c that's what I would do if I were close enough....well that, and make you baked goods and buffalo chicken dip. :)
Hoping and praying your find peace and that your heartache heals soon. Love you all very much.
Post a Comment