Monday, April 14, 2008

Too Much TV

In an attempt to embarrass myself and to take an account of craziness. Here are the shows set to record on my DVR..... sigh......

Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, Survivor, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Showdog Moms and Dads, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, The Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Rock of Love, Scott Baio 46 and pregnant, Man vs Wild, Dirty Jobs, Lobster Wars, Tuna Wranglers, Deadliest Catch, America's Funniest Home Videos, The Big Give, Here Come The Newlyweds, So You Think You Can Dance, Kathy Griffin Life on the D List, The Bachelor, Judge Judy, Oprah, Veggie Tales, Transformers cartoon, Prison Break, 24, Desperate Housewives, and Extreme Home Makeover, Celebrity Apprentice, Moment of Truth

Just removed: Everybody Loves Raymond reruns (I've concluded I've seen every show)
Had to quit: The Young and the Restless
Soon to add: The Mole (YES! it's coming back!)

I wish I could say that I don't watch ALL of them... but I do. They are not all on right now, good thing they come in seasons. Wow - I'm not quite sure what to think of that list. National TV turnoff week is coming up. I should give my DVR a break. It apparently is using more memory space than I am ;-(

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well Jason says that I have a lot to watch, but I don't think he will think so after looking at your list : )
I will say that you gave me a heart attack! I thought I was missing So You Think You Can Dance? You know it is a little hard to keep up with those things over here.