Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Walk in the Park
Mondays are always so stressful. I usually put off doing the MOPS newsletter till last minute (that's my fault). Cole has school, Brad has music class, pick Cole up from school, lunchtime, naps, cook dinner before Cole's music class, rush back home to eat, hurry to print and staple the newsletters, then MOPS at the base Chapel. Tonight we're adding soccer practice into the mix. Keith and I will have to swap kids and cars in order for everyone to be where they need to be at the right time. Whew... When did life get to be so busy? How did so much get to be on our plates? I'm sure one day years from now - these Mondays will seem like a walk in the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment