Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Such a Boring Mom

Since Keith has left, I guess Cole has found some time to catch up on his sleep. Here are a few interesting poses from the little man. Don't be fooled. All this sleep isn't keeping him out of less trouble.



I found him in our bed a few times (notice the clothes... CLEAN, I so wish Keith were here to put them up for me)


I know - I can't flip it yet. This is straight from the stick, I haven't downloaded to Picassa yet. Cole fell asleep waiting for Daddy to call back.




I love Brad in this one. He brought Cole the stick toy to sleep with.


He was so hungry he helped himself to a snack of peanuts, but somehow collapsed to the floor before he ate any.


He literally just demanded for me to bring him a snack. Before I got back to the living room this is how I found him. He looks relaxed enough to be shouting demands.


As I was uploading pictures I hear talking coming from upstairs. I sneak up the stairs and Cole is in Brad's crib. He says "do you want me to go ask your mommy if you can sleep with me?" "don't be scared, I will be right back" "we can eat cinnamon rolls and eggs in the morning, would you like that?" After each question Brad says "ya". They are sweet. They didn't know I was listening in. I will surprise them with cinnamon rolls in the morning. Thank you God for letting me hear that. I needed sweetness.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I wish my kids would fall asleep like that. It takes me forever to get Cara to go to sleep at night.

Kim said...

That Cole is the sweetest. I sure do miss him.

Hilary said...

Your kids never cease to amaze me with the places and positions they can fall asleep in. I wish! If Keith really usually puts away the laundry for you, you are one lucky woman! I don't think Wes has touched laundry (other than to throw it on the floor) in about 8 years.