ps - how cute is that teny tiny MerMer?
Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Isn't She Lovely
Here she is - I fell in love. I had to have it, but I'm not quite sure what to do with her. I imagined she would fit perfectly in the living room, but I'm not sure I like the look of it. Everything is very dark in contrast to the light floor and walls. Bummer. I will leave her in there to see if it grows on me. If not - I think it would be a PERFECT piece to put in our daughter's room. (calm down - not pregnant, but just thinking into the future) Carrie's trunk - to hold her toys and blankets, to hide in from her brothers, to place her journals, yearbooks and mums in, and to store her wedding dress. See - PERFECT


ps - how cute is that teny tiny MerMer?
ps - how cute is that teny tiny MerMer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny that you said that about a girl....Amy and I were just talking about whether you were done or wanted more...you answered that for us without us asking....Anyway I like it!
Carrie?
What's wrong with Carrie? I like it because it reminds me of my favorite George Strait song "Carrying your love with me" and "Carried away". Don't get too attached - Keith hates it.
You seriously want a girl??? You are now asking for trouble and more stress than you ever thought would enter your life. :)
Post a Comment