Monday, April 20, 2009

Cranky

Nope, not the kids. Me.

I am cranky about this move. I don't want to go. I'm not ready to go. I don't want to do alot of the things associated with this whole "thing". I am mean and snappy. Watch out.

We have a date, yet no orders. We can't get a visa without orders. Thinking of scheduling movers and cleaning does not make me happy. Imagining saying goodbye to my friends here and leaving my pets for 10 months breaks my heart.

Poor Keith. He's so excited. He's anti-me. Keith has been looking up vacation spots and promising all the cheap manis and pedis my hands and feet can tolerate. He's telling me about the shopping and made to order things we can stock up on. Nope, still not happy.

My attitude is as bad as Mickey's gas tonight. We both hope it goes away soon.

No comments: