Saturday, April 25, 2009

Holding Him to It

I was talking with Cole earlier. I gave him a kiss and commented on how all the girls are going to want to kiss him when he gets older. He let out an "eewww! Girls are stinky. I only want to kiss you." I then ask him if I could pick out all his girlfriends and he told me NO! He said "I will do it!" I asked him what if I don't like his girlfriend, and he replied:

"You will like her. I promise she will not be pregknic" (pregnant)

HA! I am holding you to it little man. Holding you to it.

2 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

What?! Too funny. He'd better not pick a pregnant girlfriend!

Hilary said...

I think the fact that he even thought to say that means I'm keeping my girls far away from him, but maybe they should date... at least they wouldn't get pregnant.