Great guy. He's funny and hard working. Very smart and the best father you could ever ask for. However, he's all guy. Maybe it's because we've been together for so long I'm treated like his buddy. Nothing wrong with that, but really?? I could show you 10,000 similar pictures doing the same thing. He also is very inquisitive. If you leave him alone in a Dr's office he will start going through the drawers and cabinets as soon as the nurse walks out. He will play with the gauze and use the Otoscope. He can't help it, it's like some sort of compulsion. I'm always afraid he's going to get caught and get us in trouble. Like they'll kick us out or something. Taking the boys to the pediatrician isn't any different. A few weeks ago Keith stumbled upon this little trinket. I'm trying to remember the last time the boys had so much fun with a new toy. The Testicular Self Exam.
After Daddy finished reading aloud the information slightly unsuitable for a 3 and 5 year old, he passed the guide onto the boys. At least he will be prepared for self checks in 10-15 years. God, please send me a girl.
3 comments:
I am always nervous to move from the table when the nurse leaves, much less TOUCH anything and open a dang drawer! Maybe I'll try that next time though.
And you do need a girl.
You definitely need a little girl -- I'll send you one! Those boys crack me up, they are definitely ALL BOY!
Poor Jen, you deserve a girls' night out every week!
Post a Comment