Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thanks D!

I stole my friend's baby ticker - cool huh? Thanks D and big Congrats to you too!!! I just showed the boys and told them that's what the baby looks like in my tummy. Brad just said "whoa", kinda like Boner did on Growing Pains - or was that the Dude on Blossom? I'm so embarrassed my mind is slacking in useless tv knowledge. He's funny. Today we went to lunch and I guess my belly was right in Cole's face. He put his hands up on it and said "Hi Baby!"





I think they're excited. Me too.

I've had some mixed feelings this past week. I keep having moments of panic. I teeter between wondering what I was thinking, and then imaging how life will never be the same again (in a good way) I wonder if the boys will remember life before baby. ?? I'm sure they will, but I also don't want them to imagine their life without #3.

Speaking of, I really have to find a name for "it". I don't like it, or #3. Erin came up with puffin for Ashley. I still can't think of Brooke without wanting to say "sweet puffin". I need a name, gender neutral. So get to thinking Erin ;-)

Another friend was telling me that this baby will be like my dessert. With the space in ages, I'll be able to savor every last morsel without (as much) chaos. Maybe I need a dessert name. I did have a serious craving for Gobstopper Jawbreakers this week. If it is a girl she might grow up with a complex if I called her Gobstopper.

I found out today that this baby is already sucking the life out of me, literally. I'm severely anemic and need to start taking iron supplements twice a day in addition to the prenatal vitamins. Do you know how bad I am at taking medicines? Now 5 pills a day! My boys might start shoving them down my mouth if it meant I had the energy to cook them dinner.... Spaghettos again boys? Great idea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Your welcome :D I am so excited for you guys! I think your friend was right about the dessert thing :D Can't wait to hear what you guys nickname it :D

Jen McD said...

It was Christa! She's so funny and creative sometimes. Ok, all the time!

Kim said...

Boner. Remember when Cole used to call thunder boner? So funny! Anyway, I think it was Joey on Blossom you're thinking of.

And you added a 2010 picture! And it is one of my favorites :) haha!!

Gobstoppers is a weird thing to crave, but now I kind of wish I had some, too.

I'm Erin. said...

It was definitely Joey on Blossom.

Maybe you should call the baby Blossom? But that's a little girlie.

I'll think about it!