I think I am going to start using that word more often. Chamemergency : noun, a sudden unforeseen crisis in the Chamness family (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action. Or maybe it doesn't have to be involve danger at all... it could be an explanation as to why my Dad walks around so fast... there must be a Chamemergency. Why are you calling me 4 times a day, what's the Chamemergency? We almost had a Chamemergency when I threw out all the Taco Bell Sauce this summer. It's catchy. Thinking of you all in Korea!
Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Chamemergency
This is an Korean ambulance. I like the name. Chamemergency.

I think I am going to start using that word more often. Chamemergency : noun, a sudden unforeseen crisis in the Chamness family (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action. Or maybe it doesn't have to be involve danger at all... it could be an explanation as to why my Dad walks around so fast... there must be a Chamemergency. Why are you calling me 4 times a day, what's the Chamemergency? We almost had a Chamemergency when I threw out all the Taco Bell Sauce this summer. It's catchy. Thinking of you all in Korea!
I think I am going to start using that word more often. Chamemergency : noun, a sudden unforeseen crisis in the Chamness family (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action. Or maybe it doesn't have to be involve danger at all... it could be an explanation as to why my Dad walks around so fast... there must be a Chamemergency. Why are you calling me 4 times a day, what's the Chamemergency? We almost had a Chamemergency when I threw out all the Taco Bell Sauce this summer. It's catchy. Thinking of you all in Korea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cannot even comment I'm laughing so hard!! Can't wait until Dad reads this...I can hear him laughing now!!
LOVE IT! I totally see your Dad walking around really fast - I always assumed it was because he has really long legs - but maybe its because its a "Chamemergency"!
Post a Comment