Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ahhh... that's more like it



On the other hand.... it looks like the boys have made themselves right at home.



Posted by Picasa

Quick Recap of our week:

Sunday Night: Arrived in Korea
Monday: Not much sleeping. Brad stayed up ALL night long. In processing on base. Ration Cards, Enrolled in DIBS, Visas, SOFA stamps, Home Plus trip, Played in water fountains, toured local park
Tuesday: Less sleep. Commissary trip. Keith made the comment that the boys should NEVER go to the store again and we should work out a system of going when he's off work. Sounds great, but does he remember that I've been doing solo grocery shopping with them for 5 years now? Drove the Van for the first time, not too shabby!
Wednesday : Dropped Keith off at a meeting and drove around for 40 minutes looking for a parking spot at the BX. If I didn't have a sleeping child, I would have walked from the apartment faster. Came home boys refused to nap. Brad colored on the couch. Finished unpacking
Thursday: Laid low, hit a wall, must sleep

2 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

Hang in there! You will get back on track soon! After reading this, I wonder why anyone would ever go visit the States during a remote. Doesn't seem like it would be worth it to go through all that again.

Wendy said...

Wow...lots of posting in the past few days. I am glad you made it there safely and I pray you guys will adjust soon.
So do they drive on the wrong side there??? I wonder how the parking spaces compare to here b/c they are tiny here too!
Thinking of you guys!