Thursday, August 6, 2009

Krazy Korea

I think this means to enjoy a minute of your laziness. I'm not sure.

This is at Home Plus. They say "home prush" and once you hear the jingle, you will too. It's catchy. It's been two days since I've been there and I'm still singing it. You can purchase a very large bettle for a pet. Cole would be able to tell you the exact name of this insect. I made up some story for the boys as to why we couldn't buy it. I can't believe we were able to walk out of the store without a fit. Mental Note: Stay away from Home Prush, Home Prush!


This is a children's book. Nice. I'm not sure what they're teaching over here, but it's exactly why the boys will not be out of my sight. More pages of said book below.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

That book is cracking me up! Josh would tell you it's Brad trying to put the moves on Alex and her refusing like a good girl ;)