He's in a class with his best friend here. I like him and his family!
He has a male teacher with a doctorate. I think it would be a good experience for Cole. Everyone is saying he's the greatest teacher.
I still hate the bus idea.
He's past kindergarten letter recognition and sounds, so I'm afraid he'll just be a cut up and disruptive to the class.
They are saying they are pretty flexible with attendance. We just got Everland passes so I plan on going.... often. We also want to do family trips. Keith's schedule is on 3 off 3, so he could work weekends and miss Cole all week and weekend. (1pm to 1am)
UGH!
There's a parent/teacher/child meetings all day on Tuesday. I think I might go and ask questions. Maybe talking with the teacher, he can help us weigh on this decision. School starts on Sept. 8th. As of now, we've been doing 1st grade work for 2 weeks already......
2 comments:
Just ask the questions. But, I think the school experience will also help him socialy - and you can have some Brad and Me time. On the other hand, now is the time to home school...he's a very smart kid and will do well either way. Home schooling this year will not hurt him one bit...
why cant you take him to and from school so he doesn't have to ride the bus?
Post a Comment