Cole was briefly in gymnastics, and you were a natural! It was an all boy class. Miss Tawni was so much fun with you all. I wish she were still here. I would have kept you in it. Maybe some day you'll still have interest in it.
We start your first soccer season in April. So far there's only been one practice and it was so much fun to watch. A motherly brag, but you are the best on on the team. I've also noticed that you sit back and take in the chaos around you. You do what is asked of you, and you do it well. So far with this team you are not the crazy kid with ants in his pants. It's interesting to see your little mind work and understand what the coach is saying. I can't wait to watch you develop. You try to do the "tricks" your dad shows you. You two are my favorites!
Brad can't get enough Easter candy. He could care less what is in the basket. He saw an egg, he opened the egg, ate the contents, dropped the egg, and moved on. One after another. What do you need a basket for. Your belly collected your prize.
Brad's first pee-pee-in-the-potty 3/23. I've been sitting you on the toilet facing the tank. I should have known you needed to stand on the stool like a big boy. You aimed it at the wall, in the shower, and the floor. Maybe this isn't technically a pee-pee-IN-the potty, but you thought the song and dance was good enough!
Cole is in a Transformer mode. I hear "what's my name?" all day long. You can't remember Barricade - that's who you always want to be. You then give us and the pets transformer names too. We go through this SEVERAL times a day. Another one of your favorite sayings "Do you want to wrestle?"
Brad loves to sing "do da do da"
Cousin Nicholas came to visit - they boys were so great around him. Cole and Brad would scream "Super-baby"
No comments:
Post a Comment