Monday, August 10, 2009

Calgon, Take Me Away


I can't make this up. This is my life. This is what I clean on a daily basis. I don't know why they have so much energy and make such big messes. I can't figure out how to stop it without locking them in small cages.



If you ever find me banging my head against a rock, this is why:




They are pretty cute. Even covered in Spaghetti dinner. Where was I you ask? The bathroom. This occured in 2 minutes flat.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Haha!! What is wrong with them?! Too funny.

I'm Erin. said...

oh jen. I'm glad God gave those sweet boys to you and my mess-phobic kids to me. ;)

MelissaK said...

Jennifer-oh my! I think I would fall down and cry. Please Lord, do not allow Kayleb to do this to me! I would become evil mom in 2 second flat!