We decided to head back to Everland yesterday. That place is so much fun. It was even LESS crowded then our first trip!
I have found the new greatest thing - renting their strollers! For about $2 you can rent a stroller, they clean it for you, and it comes with a bike lock. You can lock your bags and stroller to poles and chains all over the park when you go on a ride. Not that you really need to - this place is NOT America. People just respect other's things. Wild concept, I know.
We decided to go on the Roaring Rapid ride with the boys. Keith had my wallet that I wanted to lock up, but he said he'll hold on to it. No really, just let me lock it up. No really, hurry up, I have it. Don't lose it. I won't. Gotcha.
We take Cole and Brad and have a blast. As we're walking down the exit, I asked Keith for my wallet. What wallet? I don't have it. Are you sure?
YES! He left my wallet with LOTS of cash and all my photo id's on the ride... that just took off... waiting to fall in the water!
For seven minutes I was in a complete panic suppressing the urge to vomit and strangle my husband.
The Rapid float came back around and the friendly Everland employee return my wallet to me. Oh my word. How that happened, I'll never know. Lesson learned. I'll carry my own wallet.
5 comments:
Everland sounds like the happiest place on Earth. Even better than Disney. Those strollers would have probably cost you another $15 here - with no cleaning and no lock. And yay for your wallet being found! Dry and intact! That never happens.
Kim - this places sells their food and gift shop things at CRAZY prices. Roasted Sausage stick $2, frozen pink lemonade $2, Tee Shirts $12 - AND free parking.
It's like they are paying me to come! I may never go to 6 flags again.
Jen
how far are you from Everland? What a great find!
Awesome that you got your wallet back. You should never better than to leave it to a man : )
Honestly I had it all under control - it taught her a good lesson, just like I had hoped it would. Now she'll get rid of that Coach wallet and get a nice nylon velcro one like mine that fits in her back pocket.
Post a Comment