Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not the Stinky Kids

Here's the boys taking a bath. Their clothes might stink, but I try my best to keep the bugs off them. I am so impressed with the bathrooms in this apartment. It's all tile everywhere with a drain in the floor under the sink (you can barely see it just right of the stool) Let's say.... IF a kid... or two, are prone to making a mess and "accidentally" get water outside of the tub - NO WORRIES, it goes right down the drain! And the tubs are really deep. If I were a bath person I guess that would be a plus, but only showers for me. And... we have been able to lower the shower head for the boys and we're teaching them to shower on their own! Could it be possible? A day when I say "get ready for bed" and they shower and brush their teeth all on their own?

One day I will miss it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You sure you wouldn't want a bathroom with carpet in it like me??? (Its too keep your feet warm the brits say - just like they don't put screens on the windows that stay open most summer b/c if they did how would the bugs get out? where is the logic???)