Monday, August 10, 2009

Mama Llama at Shoparama

What a crazy world we live in. This is where we went on Sunday. A six level Costco. Really, 4 levels were parking so they didn't have too much more than the average store in America. We did find out the hard way they only accept a Samsung card (which we didn't have). After about 3 hours there we left with new tires, vitamins, a bathmat, gummy bears, and steering wheel cover. And you thought only in America.




I was very tempted by this little beauty. A Korean Dyson!! It was so small. And expensive. The DC22 Animal.



Our next stop to visit:



Keith says it's like six Super Wal-Marts all under one roof. I know I should be exploring the country and taking advantage of the history that surrounds us, but I find this fascinating. I'll get to the learning stuff later. Oh, I did get a new Puma bag (real, sorry Keith) and a new Bvlgari watch (fake). It was such an experience getting the watch. We had to tell her a "friend" sent us. She pulled them out from behind her refrigerator and kept an eye out for The Law. It was very rushed and hush hush. I'll let you know if my arm turns green next month. Then I'll be taking orders ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

How did you already know how to get the black market watches?! Impressive, sister!

Wendy said...

Interesting story about the watch! Shady : )
I miss my Dyson too. The vaccuum I have spits stuff onto my feet as I clean. My floors are clean huh. I did get a hand held dyson so I can clean somewhat decently.